Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Favorite Quote: Walt Disney Quotes

I love Walt Disney and all of his movies. To me a princess movie like Cinderella, Snow White, or Sleeping Beauty will never get old. This week I will post some of my favorite quotes by Walt Disney himself and explain why I like them. 

Impossible 9/4/2012 http://cdn.quotesnsayings.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Its-kind-of-fun-to-do-the-impossible.jpg
I think this quote shows people that the impossible is possible. Disney was one of the first people to try do this. Disney set the standard for everyone else to go by. Even though Disney is dead his company still inspires people because they make dreams come true. 

Disney 9/4/2012 http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx4si0kpGb1r7005fo1_500.jpg
This quote is much like others I've heard about setting goals. When you know what you are passionate about at an early age you are more determined to reach your goal. Once you start woking towards your goals then they are easier to reach in the long run. Disney only created the best because that's what he wanted in life.

DREAM 9/5/2012 http://data.whicdn.com/images/23471334/dream-walt-disney-quote_large.jpg

I live to dream. I dream up things I know that could never happen but it helps me get through life thinking about what could happen. Sometimes dreams are just glimpses of the future. Dreams can be amazing or they can be horrible nightmares. Have you ever had a dream of the perfect fairytale wedding; you could pursue that dream. You will most likely get married one day and it will be the best fairytale ever. You can pursue every dream you have if you just concentrate on it. 

Never Say Goodbye 9/5/2012 http://temp_thoughts_resize.s3.amazonaws.com/b3/0457f6e9a6c4dd3edcec4002cbf6e5/disney-disney-quote-disney-quotes-peter-pan-quotes-Favim.com-197540_large.jpg
This quote almost makes me cry because I said the same thing. I've lost a lot of really good friends lately and I begged them not to say goodbye. Goodbye is a horrible word. Going away doesn't always mean forgetting, sometimes it means remembering what you don't want to forget.

2 comments:

  1. I love your Peter Pan and the Walt Disney 'Dream' quote. I love to go and read quotes when I get bored. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of the things I love to do also.

    ReplyDelete