Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Some of my Favorite Bands

My iPod has everything from The Beatles to Bon Jovi to Blake Shelton to Theory of a Deadman to Mac Miller. :) These are just a few of my favorite people to listen to. I love every type of music really. 

Growing up in a home with a dad born in the sixties and a mom born in the seventies who bot listened to eighties rock bands I have an eclectic blend of music liking. 

The Beatles are like the fathers of classic rock :). Some of my favorite songs buy them include Hard Days Night, Hey Jude, Penny Lane, Elenore Rigby, and by far my all time favorite, Let It Be. Even though one half of the legendary band are not with us anymore :'( they still are one of the most listened to band of all time. 

The Beatles 9/20/2012 http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/beatles-group-shot-the-beatles-34301_643_471.jpg


Bon Jovi is perhaps my favorite eighties hair and rock band. I still listen to Bon Jovi today and only like a couple of songs by them. Wanted Dead or Alive, Bad Medicine, Livin' On A Prayer, and a couple of others are songs I live by most days. 

Bon Jovi 9/20/2012 http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/361823/Bon+Jovi.jpg


Blake Shelton don't even get me started :). Other than being amazingly cute he is an amazing singer. He is currently CMAs Male Vocalist of the Year and is almost a married man for a year:(  Miranda Lambert is such a lucky girl. Blake mixes his country sweetheart style with rock influences making hits like Over, God Gave Me You, Red, Austin, and a cover of Footloose in the newly remade movie. 





Blake Shelton 9/20/2012 http://www.cmt.com/sitewide/assets/img/artists/shelton_blake/blakeshelton55-430x250.jpg

Mac Miller is amazing :) even though I can't play any of his music on school property he was amazing. Me and my biff, Susan, love to crank his music up extremely loud when we ride together somewhere :) My favorite songs by him are Frick Park Market, Loud, All Day, Donald trump, Knock Knock, Party on Fifth Ave., and Smile Back. really we love any song by him and love all of his songs. 


Mac Miller :) 9/20/2012 http://s3.favim.com/orig/46/hot-mac-miller-quote-Favim.com-415708.jpg


Theory of a Deadman is another band I can't really play on school property but they are awesome too :) Even though they were introduced to me in a really bad and sad way, they have become almost a part of my everyday life. They are the best band for break ups and cheating, they really sing a lot about these things and it makes you feel a little better after a messy break up. trust me been there done that, but they really are an awesome band. 


Theory of a Deadman 9/20/2012 http://www.theagencygroup.com/artistphotos/TOAD%2011.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment