Thursday, September 20, 2012

Public Speaking

Have you ever won an award you really wanted? Well this week in public speaking class we can experience that for ourselves.  Our speech for this and week is going to be giving a presentation of an award and getting an award we made up for ourselves. We have to have a partner to do this, mine is Tyler, he gets to present me with the Dedicated Best Friend Award.  I made this award up to honor best friends forever.

Making up an award for myself was really hard because I don't think I am good at really anything, but when I asked my best friend she told me how good of a friend I was and I should do something along those lines.



When I sat down and thought about it I really liked her idea because I do think I am a really good friend. One of the qualifications for the award is to have eaten 13 pints of Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream. That is our favorite flavor to eat after one of us has had a nasty break up or when we just feel like eating it :)

This week I really hope I do good because if I don't then what good of a friend will I be?

No comments:

Post a Comment