Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Best Friend

This week, I have decided to talk about my best friend. This girl is amazing and helps me through everything I have. Susan is sixteen, goes to North Gaston, plays softball with me at our churches league, and loves to be crazy, loud, and wild like me .

I met Susan almost three years ago on Halloween at my church and we have been instant besties ever since.We are basically joined at the hip, and do everything together.

Spending time together listening to Mac Miller and driving around places is one of  our favorite things to do together. We love Mac Miller and our favorite album is Blue Slide Park. We love to go to Frick Park Market and love to go to Parties on Fifth Ave..

Susan is amazing, she is always there for me through everything I've ever had. We help each other through horrible break ups with pints of Starbucks ice cream I might add :) Even though we;ve gotten in fights before nothing can break us apart. We will always be together no matter what, we are the perfect best friends.

Over the summer, we went to a youth camp and had the best time of our lives :) we grew closer together and loved going down to the beach. The beach is the best place to go because we can tan, swim, and look at amazingly cute guys. Both of us love to be tan and look at guys.

I hope people are able to find a friend like Susan, so they feel like they have somewhere to confide and tell all their secrets too. I know I would not make it if someone did not know all my secrets.







No comments:

Post a Comment