Friday, August 31, 2012

Favorite Quotes: Love Never Fails

I have decided for the first six weeks all my random posts from here on out will be about my favorite quotes and what they mean to me in life. This week is all about love....I am in love so its gonna be about love :) <3

Love Never Fails 8/31/2012 http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5UMHccNsmA8/TVi_VGHnxNI/AAAAAAAALjI/nyJXfukA-NY/s1600/mp_love_never_fails-web.jpg 
This quote is among my favorites because well for one Jesus said it in the Bible, and the fact that no matter what if you truly love somebody then your love for each other will never fail and you will find ways to be together if you really are serious. I am in this very situation and it pains me when I can't see him like I want to because he works and volunteers as a firefighter =, but we find ways to make everything work.

I love this quote because if you fall in love with your best friend well it just seems a little easier. They already know everything good and bad a bout you so you have a closeness with them that no one can break apart.

I love love and I love quotes about it. I think this would be the easiest thing to talk about so i am :)


2 comments:

  1. I really like that quote "love never fails", cause its sooo true.

    And it is easy when you fall in love with your best friend!! I have been there and done that before! We dated forever and then broke up and still today we are best friends!! <3 If someone really loves you they will always be there for you, no matter what the situation is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me and my best friend love each other a lot :) he's always here for me

    ReplyDelete