Friday, August 24, 2012

In Class

Not much has happened in class this week because it was the first week of school. Right now the class I like the most is Algebra II. The teacher in Algebra is awesome and she really tries to help you understand things. A lot of times I suck at math but this year I really think I might do good this year. Thi definately makes me very very happy. I think I will do good in math because our class is small so we haave more one on one teacher time.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m96ch8g65Q1r7tlzeo1_500.jpg
 A lot of times I find myself looking at math like this:

I believe now math might be one of my favorite subjects to learn. I would have never said that in a million years before! This blog is really really hard to write because not much has happened this week. I'm not sure how I will be able to get three hundred word in this...

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to have such a big turnaround with a subject that you struggled so much with before! What about it will make it your favorite? How do you think the one-on-one time will make a difference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of being one-on-one because that way I can better understand the subject and not feel embarrassed because I don't understand something

    ReplyDelete