Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Who I Am

Who am I you may ask well I am just plain and simple me. I love music, baking, reading, and spending time with my friends. I also love to post random pictures and other things about the way I may be feeling that day. I'm 15 and I come from a little town in South Carolina called Summerville. I love visiting the south every year for the summer or holidays. Most of who I am comes from being with family down there. But, when I'm not with family I am goofing off with my crazy friends.
Palmetto Moon, 10/31/2003, http://pixelservices.com/Palmetto%20Moon.htm

My best friend, well shes really like my unbiological sister, is Susan. She'll be a Junior at North Gaston soon and we are joined at the hip. We love to go fourwheeling together, shop, hang out at football games, and goof off with our church youth group.

Me and Susan, my property, 08/10/2012


I'm an avid reader, my favorite kind of books are teen fiction and of course anything that deals with a love story. By far my favorite book is Romiette and Julio, the book is a teen version of the classic Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare. I have loved to read since I could really, I taught myself how to read the book Goodnight Moon at the age of three and have loved books ever since.



I want to be a business owner when I get older. I hope to go on from the Early College program and get a business and culinary arts degree. The baking side of me really came from my grandma, on Thanksgiving and Christmas we're always in the kitchen baking. One of my favorites we make is a Nilla Wafer Cake, which is by far the heaviest cake in all the world.



I always have headphones in my ears. I am also forever getting in trouble because I listen to music way too much and to my moms standards it's way too loud. Music is something I get from my daddy, he always would listen to music around me so I grew to love it. He introduced me to a lot of bands like The Beatles, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, well basically all the rock bands of the 80's and a couple of 60's bands too. Music helps me drown out the world somedays, tell what my mood is the, next but most of all just lets me relax.


2 comments:

  1. Montana, I admire your goals! I think a culinary degree is definitely the way to go for you, perhaps with a minor in business. I also have to say that I would really like to try a Nilla Wafer cake, but I wonder what makes it so heavy. Is it the ingredients?

    As for reading, I confess that I did not get as early a start as you (I was a late bloomer in reading), though I do share some of your tastes in books. I like Sharon Draper, but I think I prefer Tears of a Tiger to Romiette and Julio. Teen fiction is one of my favorite genres, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ingredients are basically nuts, sugar, coconut, eggs, and the Nilla Wafers. It is amazing. I love all books really

    ReplyDelete