Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Planet Earth is Fed Up! (We Read)

The article we read in class today was birdbrained in many ways. It was about humanity mistreating the Earth. The Earth in turn tried to kill some of the people living here with natural disasters hoping people would get the hint and leave. I will review some of the very silly things the Earth told us.


"I haven't exactly been subtle about it, you realize. I have literally tried to drown you, crush you, starve you, dehydrate you, pump you full of diseases, and suck your homes and families into swirling vortices of death. Honestly, what more is it going to take for you people to get the message?"
 
The quote above is by the Earth, I believe the Earth is saying I've done all these horrible things to you but yet you still don't leave. In this case the Earth is almost abusing us with natural disasters as pay back for us abusing us. This is silly because, of course the Earth doesn't intentionally send natural disasters to harm us. Natural disasters are almost random although they do have seasons.


"I know your species has developed the technology to leave me, I've seen you use it before, so I'm asking you now, please, just take the hint already,"..."trundle off to some other biosphere for a while." "You can't possibly be enjoying this, can you? Honestly, you would have to be completely deranged or masochistic to continue staying here."
 
Yet another quote has been made by Earth urging us to just get off! The Earth is trying to talk to us which is very childish in this story. Everybody knows the Earth cannot talk to us at all.

I hope my blog has enlightened you on this very stupid story because I was lost in it very much.



No comments:

Post a Comment