Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Clubs :)

Two weeks ago the best thing about Early College happened. We are now able to have clubs!!! There were so many awesome clubs to choose from, like F.O.R. Club, Service Club, Line Dancing Club, Technology Club, Debate team, Music, and many more. We all got to choose two different clubs to go to. I decided to go with F.O.R. Club and Line Dance.

I loved the message the F.O.R. Club offers of a no bullying school. I think this is good for our school because Gaston County has really bad bullying problems at some schools. We are going to start doing projects like Spirit Week, or have a compliment box, and other amazing ideas. The school is going to need to work together if we want to accomplish anything.

Rachel's Challenge, 10/10/2012 http://blogs.tusc.k12.al.us/sbeard/files/2012/10/rachels-challenge-82b2e38f50f23f83.jpg


The Line Dance Club is my other club. I love to dance and just be silly so this club is for me. I took this class with Mrs. Waldrop over the summer with Commissioner's School and loved every single minute of it. Line dance mixes my two loves, country music and being silly. We always have a good time in her club and we always have awesome music. The music is modern country music which I love. Line dancing is best to do in boots but I don't have any :( I'm trying to get some for Christmas but my mom doesn't want me to get any because she doesn't they look cute.

Boots, 10/10/2012 http://bzevents.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Cowboy-boots-Q-weddings.jpg


The weeks to come in our clubs are going to be awesome and I can't wait until we get into our new building to do them in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment